As you know, using the wrong batteries in a device can easily damage things, especially if they’re too powerful.
Just ask the e-cigarette users out there. But we never expected batteries to turn childrens’ toys into the stuff of nightmares.
Take, for example, the clown toy in the video below. We know clowns are already fucking awful.
But we never thought a AA battery could turn this supposedly lovable toy into something demonic.
For the record, this toy was already creepy as hell. So anyone giving this to a child deserves as much satanic haunting as possible.