Here’s a sentence you never thought you’d hear: Waffle House got more disgusting.
But that’s exactly what we’re saying after a pair of the chain’s finest culinary artists found a way to add a level of sleaze to an already-raunchy menu.
How? By styling their hair right on the cooking surface, as seen in the image above.
But believe us, it’s better to see it in motion.
Of course, someone was right there to film the scene, and news of the Arkansas duo quickly made the rounds on local news.
But, even if the mobile video didn’t go viral, the food surely would have, since a customer at the location found several long, stringy, definitely not conditioned, hairs inside their craptastic feast.
“He was just coughing. Cough. Cough. Making noises like that,” a friend said of the victim, after eating the follicle foie gras.
In the understatement of the year, Waffle House senior executives (which you become after six months as assistant manager) revealed that the employees were fired. The health department has since performed an inspection, which the restaurant passed.
However, investigators did say the location’s floors could be cleaner.
Perhaps a hot oil treatment will fix that problem.