Man Dies After Eating Cocaine Out of His Brothers Butt Hole

||
Picture only semi-related

Picture only semi-related

Back in 2011 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell made the ultimate sacrifice. At the time, he and his brother, 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell were in the back of a police cruiser. They had been pulled over by police for a tail light and were waiting while cops¬†searched the rest of their car. They wouldn’t find anything because Deangelo already put the drugs in his ass. Fearing this was his last strike, Deangelo pleaded with Wayne to eat the cocaine out of his pooper.

“One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes,” said Deangelo, who had numerous arrests on his record, according to reports. “You my little brother… I’m gonna get life.”

Wayne didn’t think twice and got up in that ass to slurp down a hefty amount of cocaine.

Cops spotted cocaine residue on the seat when they came back to their cruiser and Deangelo allegedly informed them that his brother swallowed cocaine. Soon after consuming the coke, Wayne had difficulty breathing and bled from the mouth, the station said. He died within an hour.

What a dick move. Gets his bro to clean his crack, then rats him out immediately. Sadly, the coke took its toll on Wayne, who started having difficulty breathing and bled from his mouth.  He died an hour later.

Deangelo’s plan to stay out of jail didn’t work too well either.

Police slapped Deangelo Mitchell with involuntary manslaughter charges after toxicology results revealed that the cocaine in Wayne’s system killed him, the Associated Press says. Mitchell was also arrested for alleged cocaine distribution.

Brotherly love can be brutal.

REGRETFULMORNING Writer
REGRETFULMORNING Writer
  • More From Us