6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl

Posted January 5th, 2011 at 5:00 pm by

I get shit on quite a bit by female readers (usually via email) calling me a sexist pig and what not for the “fat chick” and “dirty whore” jokes I make.  While they are mostly right, I need to point out that I love chubby girls. Yes you, chick who said I show nothing but “plastic bitches” on this site, I’m talking to you.

The reason “men’s entertainment” sites don’t show hefty women anymore, is because they aren’t in demand. Supply and demand. This site is 72% men, and in almost 3 years I’ve only had a handful of people make comments about liking ‘the chubbies.’   RM readers demand hot sluts with big tits, and I supply them.

Today however, I’m going to make my case for the larger ladies.  Yes you in the back row who can finish a Porterhouse steak, and clear a motherfucking swimming pool when you cannon ball, I got your back (or a fraction of it at least lol).

Not Afraid To Eat

It’s boring when you sit down at a nice restaurant and your date orders a garden salad.  Yea it’s cheaper, but if we weren’t ready to pay for a Filet Mignon, we wouldn’t have asked to take you out.  A big girl is likely to clean her plate (and yours) and have enough room for dessert.  Eating alone is no fun.

Less Likely To Be Conceited

Super hot girls who get hit on constantly, are stuck up beyond belief.  Comments like “Hey I like your hair today” get laughed at and grazed over.  They’ve also got entire cell phone full of guys who want to bang them.  That means, even if you do end up dating her, she’s liable to be getting drilled by 2 or 3 other fleshrockets at the same time.

Will Give You A BJ That You Won’t Ever Forget

Every single guy who read this and experienced it is smiling right now.  I asked my dad a few years ago “Hey dad, why do fat girls give better head?”  This is when he told me that they will work a lot harder to keep their man.   A model can get whoever she wants, so why perfect the art?  My dad is smart, so we’re going to use this as an acceptable answer.

More Durable

Do you ever like to wrestle around with your girl?  Maybe throw her in an armbar or choke hold while you’re watching a UFC event on TV?  Damn right you do, it’s fun.  Kinda like body slamming a little brother into the couch cushions when your parents weren’t looking.  Anyway, I have found that girls with a little bit of weight on them, can dish it out and take it too.  Sure they might be out of breath after 30 seconds of grappling, but at least they won’t cry about you messing up their hair.

Will Keep You In Shape

I don’t even know how to explain this next part without getting graphic.  You know how when you go down on a girl, sometimes you put your hands under her butt cheeks to lift her towards you?  Well, try doing that with a girl who weighs over a buck ninety.  It’s hard.  And if you look at your biceps while doing so, you’ll see that they’re getting all pumped up.  Are we on the same page yet?  A meal and a workout all in one.

Warmer When It’s Cold Out

It’s the winter time right now, and winter sucks balls.  Nights are long, unpleasant and nippy. You can remedy this with a girl that has a few rolls.  Let’s say your arm is cold:  Simply snuggle up behind her (spooning style) and slip your arm in between her chub folds.  Instant body heat.

Conclusion: Haters gonna hate, but I’m not one of them, and you shouldn’t be either.  I am also a firm believer in “Don’t knock it till ya try it.”  So gentlemen, next time you feel like shunning a girl at the bar because she weighs more than you will ever be able to benchpress, think back to this article and keep an open mind.

• Apple
    February 18, 2011

You ppl are very shallow.

• Liz
    February 18, 2011

I’m a 5’1 95lb extremely petite girl, but i LOVE curvy girls…mmmm. There’s a huge difference between “fat” and “normal,” but perceptions today are so effed up that anything more than a bobble-headed underweight skeleton (see: hollywood chicks) are deemed “fat” and it’s ridiculous. Chubby, curvy girls are beautiful and healthy, and I’d much rather that than some self-conscious woman obsessed with her weight. Ever date a girl with an eating disorder? NOT pretty. Thank you for this article, despite its shallower commentary.

• chinu
      March 14, 2011

i would love to date you..

• Casie
    February 19, 2011

Ugh. Those girls made me throw up!

• Jay
      March 10, 2011

@Casie: Thats because you’re a shallow whore. The girl in the red swimming suit is absolutely gorgeous. If shes reading this, get in touch! =)

• jason blow
    February 22, 2011

reading what u put is 100% right, most girls who look half decent have there head wedgd up there arse n IF u acually get 1 then u no there loyalty is that of a dog.

• mark
    February 22, 2011

I had an old timer tell me one time…..Don’t knock FAT women they are tighter. His wife was around 250 and a wonderful women. Is it true???

• saly
    February 23, 2011

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• pankaj
      June 5, 2011

hiiiiiii

• pankaj
      June 5, 2011

hey ya soooo beautiful ………

• Smalle guy :3
    February 24, 2011

Man, all the girls are pretty :D ! I’ve never meet a ugly girl (just 1 hahaha) all my ex gf were faty, i loved them :D ! and i’ve no doubt about what i’m gonna say THEY ARE REALLY SEXY, i think the most of the teens worry about the body, always choosing light food or following a diet ! they’re so bored -.- !!! i love to be with a woman who does not care about what she eats or she wears ! I love my girlfriend & i used to love all my ex (Fuck, i said it .-.) if we broke up, was for different problems not for their body :) All the woman are beautifulllllllllll :3 <3 (Sorry if i wrote something wrong, english is not my mother language :B)

• rita
      May 21, 2011

tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

• Viktoria
    February 25, 2011

Iam 5’6 and about weight 130. Im not a fat girl but im not too skinny ether i have curves, but i would love to gain way more weight if i could still keep my curves because my man is always lookin at fat girls and it hard to believe but i get jealous of big girls. Plus i think bodys like Megan Foxs (not face BODY) are not attractive at all a women is supposed to have curves not look like a 12 year old boy.

• Renee
      February 26, 2011

oh my god, I know! Im like under 100 and Im 21. I need more weight on me and its hard to get the weight. D: I want to have some body weight on me. I keep gaining to 96 one day then 2 days later 91 D:

• Darebear
      March 2, 2011

See I like that … Im 5’3 and i way 130 and I wouldn’t say im fat either, yes i have curves and ill admit I could be smaller. My boyfriends ex’s are a little chunkier then me but i still pressure myself to lose weight for him. He is heavier size too. I dont want to gain weight I want to lose it but then again I don’t I just don’t know what to do. Because i want to keep him happy and even though he says he is, I feel as though I could make him happier if i was skinnier. I just dont know what to do ugh.

• Real Woman
        March 8, 2011

Why pressure yourself to lose weight “for him” in the first place? If you want to lose weight, lose weight but don’t you dare start doing it to please other people. Trust me, you can’t please everyone all the time so just do what makes YOU happy. It’s 2011 and we have women like you acting like it’s 1811, trying to please a man while sacrificing who you are.

• chinu
        March 14, 2011

whr r u from?

• angel
      April 29, 2011

find yourself a man who can cook. lol. im a big guy, and most of my ex’s were tiny women. if you get a guy who’s bigger who can cook, guess why he’s bigger? thats right, he does it well. out of all the complaints my ex’s have (generaly due to my lack of care about my language and how i use it) cooking is NOT one of them. all my girls whent up 40 or 50 pounds while dateing me. worked out great!

• iamfwomwome
        June 10, 2011

50 pounds? wtf are you feeding them? Get real, dude. Start chewing your food at least fifty times before swallowing. You will feel so good!

• theegrim
    February 27, 2011

i love chubbies – for all the reasons listed and more (except for the wrestling one)

• Jord
    February 28, 2011

I love chubby girl too as long as they have beautiful, cute face, lovely smile like the girl with red swimsuit and the first picture and the last

• who
    February 28, 2011

What the hell? What makes you think fat girls don’t cry about you messing their hair up? and how would you be able to play fight with a fat girl anymore? I’m a girl and I’m healthy, I’d give any man a run for their money when it comes to sport and I’m not that bothered about my hair. I don’t see how sitting around stuffing my face with cream cakes would make me more fun.

• Some girl
      April 27, 2011

Sorry that I’m replying to something written 2 month ago
      I just have too many things to say to your comment, that i could go right now and write a 500 word essay as a counter argument. But I’m just going to say:
      ‘sounds like jealousy’

• Mark J
    February 28, 2011

OMG! Those women are sooo yummy!!!! I love the the one in front of the LUXOR Hotel. Drooling!!

• Lala
    March 1, 2011

I’m a chubby girl, love chubby girls, love curves, but I cannot deny the fact that you worded this entire thing very rudely and even still, shallow despite you TRYING to stand up for a chub. I do watch what I eat. I won’t eat the biggest juiciest most expensive slice of meat on the menu. I like my blood flowing through my arteries. :D I also am not very good for rough housing with as I bruise easily and I can’t take pain very well. I get your point though. PS, that last girl is hot as FUCK… I’d tap that all night. <3

• BlkCock4u
    March 2, 2011

Nothing like a big white girl. These chicks in the pics are hot and just the type i like. All you caucasian guys keep ignoring women like this. Easy pray for us bruthas! lol

• TURBO HEART
    March 2, 2011

For every one Fat Girl, theres 3 hot skinny Girls who are her friends

• chinu
      March 14, 2011

you look like a victim
      but i love to watch fatty chubby girls instead of skinny bony girls
      so if u r interested we can date…
      waiting dear

• Jessie Hex
    March 8, 2011

I’m a chubby girl who actually gets too many guys after me. It’s a pain but I’m not a stuck up bitch like most girls get when they get dick flung at them in every direction. LOL.

Little back story: I got chubby after hitting puberty fast as a young teen. Boobs grew too big and fast for me to be able to run as easily as I had to (I WAS the biggest tom boy I knew, I kid you not) du. My Thyroid also slowed down during puberty (HypOthyroidism).. but you know what, I LOVE BEING CHUBBY!

I still have an hour glass figure like women should. I can shave my pussy bald and still look like a WOMAN in the nude, not like a little boy. Rag on me all you like but It’s you shallow people who aren’t ok with me being me. I love being me.

• mohamed
      March 11, 2011

good Jessie Hex
      nice words from you but i hope you talking true …

• Jessie Hex
    March 8, 2011

P.S
    Most of my skinny friends eat much more than I do, too.

Sometimes it’s not about how much and what one eats. Sometimes it’s other factors like being active enough, environment, stress (some people gain or lose weight when stressed or depressed.. you know.. bad break ups), or something more like Thyroid problems. I have friends with HypER Thyroidism where no matter what they eat and how much, they can’t gain weight. It can go either way.

• Jessie Hex
    March 8, 2011

One more thing, I’ll take the girl in the red one piece and the tattooed girly in #6! Those are the way I like my women.

• mohamed
    March 11, 2011

the way i like womens…i hope to have a women withbig tits and beauty ass ..beauty face with red bra…red underware

• hurdygurdy
    March 11, 2011

You people call this fat? You’re all shallow… untill you’re attracted to women who are so skinny that they could get knocked over and killed by the wind or so big they need wheelbarrows to move around in, you are shallow! Women with severe health problems deserve your lustful gazes too! What about women with strange tumors? Only the heart counts, what’s inside.. all you need is love! Bunch of sexist pigs.. >:( Haven’t you people seen shallow hall? A good heart is directly proportional to your looks, that being that the uglier you look the more beutiful a person you actually are! That movie tought me how to not be shallow and decide if things are good based on their cover, really! Now I only look at women that society would find unattractive because I know they’re obviously better people. :) If only everyone could learn to completely ignore their sexual instincts and force those feelings into a box like I do so that the better woman could be made happier for once.

• P
      May 4, 2011

You need mental help dude. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what really matters is whats in the heart. But, when one excludes anyone for they way they look, their weight, religion, creed, origin of birth or any other factor, that makes you as shallow as anyone else.

P.S. I’ll take picture number six, not only is the picture itself sexy, but she has that fun loving glint in her eyes.

• jason blow
    March 11, 2011

who wants to spank a donkey

• BBW BJV
    March 11, 2011

How about they are just simply way sexier then thin chicks with fake boobs…natural, and real hot sexuality. And they will truly enjoy sex as they do their dinner.

• Z
    March 17, 2011

Personally, i was drooling over most of the woman here.
    I don’t like the plastic look that everyone seems to look like these days. If i wanted to date a girl with the body of a 10 year old boy, well, i would just go for the 10 year old boy.
    Bring on some more REAL woman, woman with curves.

• Marc
    March 26, 2011

That is the truth! Big girls give the best bj’s in the world!

• TastyCakes
    April 11, 2011

like the article. I can tell you that to many guys are fucking hypocrites. I have caught so many of my male friends in this. Loving up the voluptuous ladies like they want but then lie about it later. I call foul.

Like the author I don’t mind the plumpers. Then again I am the kind of guy who understand that good sex can be fucking great sex if you get down with girls who are less concerned with their hair and more concerned with human connections. Almost all larger girls I meet are more into people for people and not what they look like sound like wear buy drive. For that I thank them. If loving up the fat girls is the only way to find chicks that are real I say toss out the scale and let the fun begin.

Ain’t nothing wrong with ourselves that isn’t wrong with others to. Don’t forget that and you will be happoier

• Bullet
    April 21, 2011

I am chubby too and so is my friend ,I’m in a relationship but she is single and you wouldn’t believe the hot guys she pulls and they go back for more!

• loveday
    May 2, 2011

I’m 5′ 2″ and I weigh 155. I’m not big but i’m not tiny… just last summer i weighed 118. And do you want to know what I’ve decided? I’m happier when I’m a little bit bigger. I’m over all healthier, I don’t feel drained if i miss a meal, and I know sex is better now than it ever has been. So maybe a has a little bit of a muffin top. It isnt hurting anyone. besides, if it wasn’t for the extra padding, I wouldn’t have such an amazing ass ;)

• brad
    May 4, 2011

Gotta love those fat bitches, you can slap all thier fat around and giggle.

• nate
    May 6, 2011

I personally like chubby girls. not fat like obese, just chubby. it feels real good to hug and cuddle with them – and the sex? yeah, they work hard alright! it’s really great sex when you know you’re not the only one doing all the work.

• dan69
    May 12, 2011

I agree with 2 and 3 through experience mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Dollie
    May 20, 2011

LOL! i just HAD to read this! Funny enough, most, if not all, of it is true. Awesome take on this topic. Am proud to be a full figured woman then :D

• Sher
      May 21, 2011

I lovvvvvvve with women who really help u build ur muscles when they r in ur arms or u are carrying them around…they are the best…only if i had one…:(

• Sher
      May 21, 2011

I lovvvvvvve women who really help u build ur muscles when they r in ur arms or u are carrying them around…they are the best…only if i had one…:(

• stimpy256
    May 28, 2011

Dude, you missed one – hugging a skinny girl is liking squeezing a bag of rakes, hugging a chubby girl is like having a stuffed toy – much, much better :)
    And, y’know, beyond hugging too ;)

• pankaj
    June 5, 2011

Nic Shots ……

• Kate1214
    June 5, 2011

hi…..i’m like those girl……here my facebook, please don’t friend request me, but tell me what yo think of my looks and body from my pictures. please?

• H. Balsagna
    June 6, 2011

Ok. The last 3 pics on the list are all smokin. Especially the one in red. She looks like she is ready for some motor boating. I have been with a lot of women in my day and bigger girls are ALWAYS the most fun in and out of the bed. They will do stuff for you that some skinny stuck up twat would never dream of doing. They are also generally good cooks. And yes they are tighter. Don’t ask me why, I do not know, but that is fact.

• Brittney
    June 7, 2011

Am a chubby gal, and I wouldn’t change anything.
    Am happy the way I am and it’s all that matters, not what others think I should look like.

• iamfwomwome
    June 10, 2011

liked a skinny vegetarian as a friend, but after she gained about twenty or thirty pounds (?) she really filled out and became my dreamgirl. When discussing the expansion of her breasts, she matter of factly said “women should just gain some weight:”
    8O Too cute and what a star! She was among the very best

• donna m
    June 11, 2011

thanks so much for “Why you should date a fat girl”. You made me and so many others smile today. thanks!!!

• Lucious
    June 23, 2011

ooooh maaaan… god bless fat girls!!!

• Carlos
    June 24, 2011

You are right my frend, they a lot too

• jasmine
    June 25, 2011

im 19yrs old.. 5’4 and 140lbs.. i know to myself that im fat.. before i wanna be sexy.. im mean really sexy..but now? :D nevermind ..im inlove my body now.. :)

• The Dude
    July 5, 2011

I’m good for it as long as she is healthy…..i think health is the biggest reason i wouldn’t date a fat girl. I’t also the biggest reason i wouldn’t date a skinny girl obsesed with her weight……

• vicki
    July 7, 2011

this article is awesome! big girls always do it better. but i’m not to sure about the not being conceited part, i’m a big girl and i know i’m damn sexy =)