35 Educational Examples Of Girls Who Drank Too Much

Posted July 2nd, 2010 at 4:15 pm by

4th of July weekend is upon us once again.  So while you’re out celebrating our independence without a care in the world, we’d like you to remember that there are going to be wasted chicks who may need your attention.  If you happen to come across a situation like this, please be responsible and do the right thing.

Take some pictures.

Have a good weekend bitches, and please come back alive.

Pages: 1 2 3

• FreakSmack
    July 2, 2010

The chick in the wedding dress? Looks like Jessica Simpson.

• anon
      October 16, 2010

I think its Jessica in a scene from “Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous” AKA “Major Movie Star”.

July 3, 2010

Hot girls really like Vodka ,
    looks like most young chicks are very atractet to it . LOL

• anon
    July 3, 2010

And marijuana is illegal….but alcohol isn’t???

• MissJo
      October 27, 2010

I know right? And marijuana doesn’t even give you a hangover! (Well, that often… I’ve only gotten like… 5 hangovers over the course of a couple years)

• a.r.
    October 22, 2010

why do you post photos only from drunk girls and not from drunk boys also?

• Capt. Obvious
      December 15, 2010

Seriously?

• Mark
    October 23, 2010

I wonder if all these pictures are staged, ya think.

• Amanda
    November 8, 2010

Omg, i know the gurl on the floor with the playboy belt buckle hahaha that is great, i gotta send her a msg

• Dan
    November 12, 2010

This is actually pretty sad. I can imagine fucking a drunk girl but not one who’s passed out or about to pass out.. Jeez.

• Capt. Obvious
      December 15, 2010

Um, there wasn’t anyone fucking anyone in those pictures… which tells me that you CAN imagine fucking a girl that’s passed out, and did when looking at those pictures, otherwise why bring it up?

• sean_m
    November 15, 2010

Potential dates I missed out on…

• or-bee oink
    December 18, 2010

They all look very stupid even their drunken styles… I would kick them in the asses if they were my daughters…………………….

Support our US Troops during Christmas…Tell them THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME and the rest of the world ………………………..THANKS

• Gyver
    January 15, 2011

They need a cock in the mouth.

• george
    January 31, 2011

How any one can think any of these as funny, is beyond me…These girls are in for a rude awaking, of there lives… I know, I used to drink into total darkness, and G-d had mercy on my soul…I’ll pray for all these girls to wake up, before its too late…George…

• ern
    March 10, 2011

my ex, she was a terrible drunk, it took five dudes to sober her up. i let those dudes fuck the living shit out of her, inn all of her orifices. when she came around she found herself getting fuck in the arse, well she can’t do a thing about it. my friends fuck her the whole day and she end up in the ER.

• B-DICK
    March 12, 2011

SAVING THE WORLD????FUCK YOU ,, BRAIN WASHED MOTHER FUCKER,,,,BUCK YOU AND THE BUSH GANG,,,,REALY SAD THING THE 9-11 ATACKS,,,BUT GOVERNMENT KNEW AND WAS JUST WAITING TO GO TO WAR AND GET THE OIL,,,,,COME HERE IN BRAZIL AND WE WILL TEATCH YOU HOW TO PRODUCE ENERGY WITHOUT USING OIL,,, ABOUT THE GIRLS????LET THEM LIVE AND FUCK END GET FUCKED,,,,THEY LOVE IT,,,WHEN I LIVED IN NY I USED TO GET THEM IN A PUD CLOSE TO TIMES SQUARE AND FUCK THEM IN MY APARTMENT IN QUEENS,,, THEY ARE CRAZY FOR A BRAZILIAN DICK,,,,

• dado
    March 15, 2011

haha…looks lyk they drank to much…

• dado
    March 15, 2011

i lyk them when they got drunk…
    hahahaha
    LOL:P

• Mike
    March 16, 2011

B-Dick, you really are a dick. Nothing wrong w/ you that a baseball bat across the mouth wouldn’t cure. If the US went to war for oil, then why the hell don’t we just take it instead of paying four bucks/gallon for gasoline? You ignorant fucks in Brazil sure know how to create energy w/out oil – you get it from ethanol, made from corn and have increased the price of that particular commodity and are starving your poorer S. and Central American brethren. Lastly, you like to fuck drunk girls? Uh…that’s called RAPE, you sick fuckin’ puke. Someone needs to cut your AIDS infected nuts off and make you eat them.

• Dahna
    March 21, 2011

I “heart” Captain Obvious!

• jasmin
    April 3, 2011

ALL NASTY WHITE GURLS! IT NEVER FAILS 2 SURPRISE ME, THAT EVERY TIME A WHITE GURL GETS DRUNK SHE SHE LOOSE AND NASTY…

• Austin Fitness Trainer
    April 9, 2011

Haha, this is a very common site where I live and work as a personal trainer in Austin. There are lots and lots of drunk college girls every where you look. It’s hard to keep people looking good, when they like to drink so much.

• ....
    May 9, 2011

mike, b-dick is really a dick, but he has some reason. the u.s of course went to iraq for supposly “wmd’s”, and after 8 years they’re still there. OIL, OIL, OIL. at the end of ww2 they divided parts of the middle east with he oil companies but left the soviet union out (for obvious reasons). the US has invaded so many countries, included mine, for imperialism and to do their shit. look at puerto rico (i am dominican), the US had no right to take them and they also wanted Cuba but because of the Platt ammendment they couldn’t. have also invaded haiti twice, given support to guerrillas to overthrow governments,etc,etc. Well i just guess like the British and French back then, whenever there is a country with more money and that, there will always be imperialism. the sad reality of the world