9 Childhood Characters You Crushed On

Posted April 26th, 2010 at 2:06 am by

We know you may feel a little pervy reading and enjoying this article but remember, these characters are cartoons, so it’s totally not Pedo.

Let’s put on our honest caps for a moment though: When you were wearing your footed pajamas at 6 years old, you wondered why they would get tighter after an episode of Scooby Doo, right?  I know I wasn’t the only 5 year old getting boners from cartoons.

Misty

Her name is Misty, and she is one of Ash Ketchum’s best friends. Though we totally think she wanted something more, I mean look at the way she dressed. Ash obviously wasn’t interested, but speaking on behalf of our audience that’s already been through puberty, we certainly are.

Reggie

Reggie is that super fly skater chick with the purple hair from Rocket Power. She’s Otto’s sister, and spends her days surfing, skating, biking, and all around being awesome. That’s how you know she’s certainly got some muscle on her in the right places. Also, she’s pretty hot.

Kim Possible

I know what you’re thinking. Yes, she is the show’s namesake, and yes, she’s got this funky super-lip thing going on, and seems to be missing her bottom lip, but come on. Maybe it’s just me and my Achilles Heel for redheads, but I think she’s pretty bangable. Besides, she’s super flexible, because isn’t she some sort of ninja or something?

Sailor Mercury

Yes, pretty much every sailor on Sailor Moon could make this list, but they’d pretty much own the list. So instead I had to pick just one. The award goes to Sailor mercury for that awesome hairdo, and because of this hot little video we found…

Cheetarah

Cheetarah is the sexiest Thundercat out there, and she’s a tiger chick. Seriously, look at those canine teeth! If you like a bit of biting when you’re getting down, you know this babe is the one for you!

Gi

Gi, also known as “that Asian chick from Captain Planet” is the planeteer that represented the water element, or however that crap worked. All I know is she was hot, she’s Asian (a bonus), and she liked to wear those little red short shorts before short shorts became popular. She knew they would. You know how smart them Asian folk are.

Velma

When I first thought of putting someone from Scooby Doo up here, my first thought was ‘Danger-prone’ Daphne, obviously. Granted she’s hot, but she’s also danger prone, and probably gets around. Velma, on the other hand, is also hot, but she’s got that whole nerdy chick with the glasses thing going on. You know she can get get kinky. That’s why she’s the one that made the list.

Buttercup

Before I go into this one, I feel I should reiterate: This is just a cartoon character so it’s totally not creepy. All you high and mighty types can just GTFO. Besides, she was never technically born, so I don’t think that whole 18 years old thing matters. Anyway, Blossom is just a big control freak ditz, and Bubbles is just too damn childish and sweet to care about. But the last Powerpuff Girl, Buttercup, is the hottie.

April

April is the only girl I know of to get down with some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Well, aside that one show in Tijuana, of course. She was hot, she was kind of a movie star and hey, how awesome is a woman that brings free pizza every time you see her? I know, right?

Care to hear more from John Scrovak? Stalk him on Facebook or Twitter, or follow his exploits on roadtrip with the SpicyRV!

• sgt spooge
    April 26, 2010

for all the kip possible fans out there:

• eric
      April 26, 2010

Lol, that is crazy stupid funny.

• ASDSAFSADF
    April 28, 2010

WAHT THE FUCK?!! HOW OLD IS THE KID THAT WROTE THIS SOME OF THESE ARE NEW CARTOONS FOR FUCK SAKES LIL KIDS ARE WRITING FOR THE SITE NOW

• Misty for sure
    April 28, 2010

Misty would be at the top of my list too, then Kim, then Velma. The rest can go.

• Reboot!
    April 28, 2010

How could you forget grown up AndrAIa?!?!

• Kris
    April 30, 2010

I really actually had a huge crush on Misty when I was younger, and I got as many Misty Gym Leader Pokemon cards as I could, just to have Misty’s pictures. Although except for the sailor moon girls, none of the others on this list are actually hot. Reggie? Are you serious? She’s like the ugliest female character I’ve ever seen. As for April, just what she did for the turtles was hot, she wasn’t exactly the one I was looking at during that time. I was looking at Misty, XD.

• Equalizer
    May 3, 2010

How about She-Ra, Wonderwoman, or even Amy Wong (Futurama)?

• Goomba
      May 6, 2010

Aw yeah Amy Wong ftw

• ThanosIsKing
    May 6, 2010

List is fail without Jessica Rabbit.

• RavenOfDarkEden
      May 9, 2010

so true so freaking true

• Mariagrafs
    May 8, 2010

You really catched my nerve on.

• RavenOfDarkEden
    May 9, 2010

OMFG what the hell jessica rabbit where are you???? this is sooooo wrong ThanosisKing you are sooo right and WTF with buttercup she was a KID she wasn’t even near pubirty thats just WRONG!

• Chaim
    May 10, 2010

what about Baroness?

• joe
    May 14, 2010

High and mighty types? Is that the excuse you tell yourself the escape the fact thats very pedo of you? THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS who acted, looked and DID THIS like 5 year olds. You’re fucking sick.

• RuthDMajesto
    May 14, 2010

WHAT THE HELL.
    You forgot Hinata from Naruto!
    Just google her name. It takes 3 seconds.

• Yet another Otaku on the internet
      July 21, 2010

Naruto is an anime that isn’t very old at all. Every show on here, the kids who watched them when they started, probably have grown up to be 16 or older. Naruto, on the other hand, only came out a few years ago in English. Though I will agree, Hinata is definently one of the girls I’d have picked for all time bangable cartoon girls, but this is CHILDHOOD cartoon characters. . . I’d say Velma Flinstone(nah, just kidding. XD)

• abercrombie mens
    May 18, 2010

Maybe somebody doesn’t like it

• emj195
    May 22, 2010

NEW PUZZLE: Reggie from Rocket Power –> http://eroszakmentes.hu/reggie.htm

• rarara
    June 8, 2010

actually… the REAL buttercup (from the original version of powerpuff girls, which was anime) was a fifteen year old prostitute.. as were the Blossom and Bubbles (okay they technically weren’t prostitutes they just looked like it but still).. in the american version of powerpuff girls, yeah they were in kindergarden, but wasn’t the dude who wrote this referring to when he was a little kid watching it? cuz i’m pretty sure he said “six year old ” up there somewhere.. at least he used the older version of her.. lol

• Mario
      June 14, 2010

Wait, do you really think the anime version was the original? That’s just sad

• Jake
    June 29, 2010

No matter how sexy a nerdy fans rendition of any of these characters are, isn’t Buttercup like 5-6-ish? I know it’s fiction, but it is still kinda pedophily.

• FicFan
    June 30, 2010

1. Misty
    2. Velma
    3. Sailor Mercury
    4. Kim
    Some of these are current, not really “childhood” for a lot of people that will read this. A lot of kids won’t even know who most of these people are.

• fail list
    July 5, 2010

Buttercup? pedophile

• S.J. Hartsfield
    July 22, 2010

My brother used to crush on Gadget from “Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers” and Penny from “Inspector Gadget”; I was a little disappointed not to see them on the list. I don’t know that Jessica Rabbit counts as a “childhood” character, since “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” was never geared toward children… anyway, what bothers me about this article is how the author seems to kind of be writing from the point of view of, “I crushed on these characters as a child, and I still think they’re totally hot.” Because yeah, then the Buttercup thing gets a little weird.

Also, Sailor Mercury? Really? Of all the characters from that show… really?

• Punk
    July 27, 2010

U ppl forget the dark magician girl from yugioh! She had a good body

• jaromir
    August 7, 2010

Lady Jaye From G.I.Joe

• Swiftrunner
    August 7, 2010

If you think I don’t still crush on Misty, man, you’re crazy!

• Milo
    August 11, 2010

What about Princess Sandra from Warriors of the Wind?? (Naussica of the valley?)

• wolf
    August 31, 2010

Lola bunny from space jam (furries FTW), julia winters (loaprd queen) from The Maxx, Lisa hayes and rook bartley from robotech, and the list goes on and on

• Maddox
    September 13, 2010

i think all you idiots have missed the definition of ‘pedophile’ which means: someone who loves children. these are cartoons characters, not children. wanting to have sex with a cartoon character (no matter what their fictitious age is supposed to be) is not illegal! btw i would do Jessica Rabbit, but everyone forgot Betty Rubble… now she was hot!

• ChrisV
    September 20, 2010

I know this was for cartoons only, but of all the childhood characters that I crushed on, I think the original pink ranger tops the list…

• WulfDGrim
    September 21, 2010

What about Betty Boo

• Shun
    October 1, 2010

Cheetarah, Velma, All of the Sailor Scouts, April in her yellow car-wash outfit,
    & Gi “that Asian chick from Captain Planet ! ” Those are all classics!
    My footed pajamas definitely go tighter ’cause of them!

However Kim Possible ain’t really a classic is she?

• daveprime
    October 6, 2010

And the chick from Heavy Metal….

• clair
    October 8, 2010

jessica rabbit was the one i liked. . .i mean she can sing. . .and look at those titts

• thatoneguy
    October 10, 2010

stopped reading comments after I read the one about Jessica rabbit… that is probably the most true of all.

and Reggie really? no…hell not she is not hot….

the pic used for sailor mercury does not do the hottie justice (but of all of them why her? I mean yeah you picked an awesome song…but not her… the green one with brown hair though :3 hellz yeah!

actually almost none of the pictures you chose do the girls justice :/ crappy selections…
    and the powerpuff girls? really? are you friggin 6? nobody ever had a crush on them….there was maybe one episode I saw when my sister was little that they had their chest showing because the purple dude scratched them there…but that was barely a turn on (and believe it or not on cartoon friggin network, for like 2 scenes it showed the nipples! lol)