This is perfection (NSFW)

Posted December 30th, 2009 at 8:46 pm by

It is extremely rare for me to say that a girl is a “perfect 10.”  I gawk at hot chicks (research) for a good hour every day.   Sometimes I get distracted and end up watching girls get destroyed by horse cock on pr0n hub, but for the most part I’m collecting pics for the ever so tasteful tramp stamp tuesday.

Long story short, I stumbled upon this pic and almost began to cry.  Later, I found a snapshot of her without any bottoms on and fapped myself into a chafe inducing frenzy.  Feast your eyes on this biatches.

And girl in the pic, if you ever happen to stumble across this post… Please know that I would let you sit on my face even after you took a dump without wiping and went on a 5 mile jog in 90 degree heat prior to that.

956649278

def49cd331a3f01e12

def49cd331a3f01e1

def_49cd331a3f01e_3

def_49cd331a3f01e_9

def_49cd331a3f01e_10

def_49cd331a3f01e_17

def_49cd331a3f01e

Bonus NSFW cooter shot here. and fully nude shot here – Bonus set provided by Totally Up Yours (nsfw)

• Gerri
    December 31, 2009

lol.. I can see the pixels. Glad you like fake shit. She’s as real as the blow up girl you got for Christmas.

• Juan
      December 31, 2009

Still fap worthy.

• Lion
      January 9, 2010

Sounds like the crying of a jelous girl :3. This girl is hot as hell.

• Gerri
        January 13, 2010

Nothing to be jealous about, anyone can be a perfect 10 with the magic of Photoshop. They just fucked her up by over smearing.

• wow
    December 31, 2009

i just creamed alil

• Tyrone
    December 31, 2009

she said i felt small

• nmdotcom
    January 3, 2010

this girl is totally real look at the tits they have a natural sag. Fuck megan fox. lol

• Baron Mortimer
    January 4, 2010

Certainly NOT a perfect 10. Good? Sure. Perfect? Nah.

• Horsiefacie
    January 7, 2010

whats that ‘i can tell the fake by some of the pixels’ shit, my ass..
    just because you are a mid-40ies, pale, fuck-faced basement dweller, you deny the existence of such hawt women?
    FFS; get off your moms snatch and have a look outside, they really exist!
    Okay, this one had a boob job, and the nose had some surgery, too… but its highly fapable.
    Cheers Fucks!

• NothingToxicIsGay
      January 8, 2010

Hey faggot aren’t you supposed to be typing in a humorously retarded fashion? like ths ime a horse clep clop clop

fucking kill yourself

• electrcguy
    January 7, 2010

well, aside from the makeup overkill, the silly looking eyebrows that were drawn on, the earring poking out from under her lip, and the fake tits that don’t come together properly, yes! perfect!

• photoshop alert
    January 8, 2010

man … the fuck all those pics look like theyve been photoshopped…wack bro what the fuck! NOT 10 UR WACK!

• NothingToxicIsGay
    January 8, 2010

hi i’m here to jerk other guys off

• MattS
    January 8, 2010

bit heavy on the airbrush.

• ali
    January 8, 2010

ARE You guys serious she is so pretty! I think your all just FUCKING GAY!! No one is PERFECT!!

• photoshopper
    January 11, 2010

sooo sorry poster but.. the reason why her skin and most of the pics look so damn good is because of this nifty feature called soften or reduce noise. a photo editing technique from photoshop that brings nearly anyone up at least 2 points on the hotscae(1-10).. lol, just like how you wonder your chick friends look hot on facebook when their not… but DGAF RIGHT?!?! dont get me wrong, id probably go through half of what you would do for this girl:D

• photoshopper
      January 11, 2010

ps. pixels are due to uploading to sites that rendered them down and then being copied and posted here. ie, that myspace advertisement. myspace and facebook renders pictures down to save memory

• rdtysry
    January 12, 2010

lol She’s good looking and a hot body, but a 10? Youve gotta be kidding. Candice Swanepoel is a 10. This girl is 7 in the pictures, probably a 5/6 in real life.

By the way, she has some scary looking areolas. That’s why she covers her titties.

• sdasd
    January 13, 2010

NAME, WHAT IS HER NAME?

• spark
      January 13, 2010

Her last name is Jpeg.

• atlien
    January 13, 2010

hahaha u people crack me up. i’d love to see some pics of the last chick you critics banged. That is if you’ve ever actually been in inside a female. If ever in a situation with a chick this bad, you’d probably blow it before she had the chance to unzip your fly.

• Jon
    January 14, 2010

Wow…I can’t believe everyone thinks this girl is a “10″. She looks like a trashy Jersey slut…and what’s with that metal stub sticking out from under her chin? She’s got a great body, I’ll give her that, but I mean seriously? Chicks that are trashy hot like this are a dime a dozen. And it’s painfully obvious that thiese photos are at the LEAST air brushed…that last pic is the most accurate of all of em…and she doesn’t look that hot in it…

And yes, I have a good looking girlfriend that I bang regularly…twice this morning before going in to work in fact, I like to start my day with a sparkle =)

• Jon
      January 14, 2010

That being said…………………..

Nice titties

• Styles
    February 2, 2010

I smell a hater… She’s fucking gorgeous.

• Styles