Do I have a masturbation problem?

Posted August 25th, 2009 at 4:50 pm by

A lot of websites crank out intercourse related articles on a daily basis.  How to have better sex, How to make your penis feel bigger during sex, how to make your GF orgasm so hard that she shits all over your sheets…just to name a few.

Here at RM we’re a bit more logical.  Not everyone can get laid every single day.  And if you want to avoid serious sack buildup, you need to release that pressure a few times per week.

And while we’re being totally honest, masturbation is awesome because it eliminates some of the following risks: STD’s, drama, financial cut, and crying kids.

Is there a such thing as too much ‘pulling of the pud’ though?  We didn’t think so at first, but after doing some extensive research, we were in fact able to see that over masturbating can be an issue.

We’ve developed a small check list for you to reference.  What you’ll want to do is say “I’ve jerked off while…” and fill in the correct box.  Good luck pervs.

masturbation

• Cantankerous Yob
    August 28, 2009

I always fap to 4chan.

• Cat
      October 4, 2009

FYI, ladies masturbate too…

• New Media Mich
    August 29, 2009

No idea why but all of the sudden I am hearing Clarence Carter ‘Stokin’ …..

• paperclip
    August 29, 2009

Damn, and I thought I had a problem… Thanks for clearing that up Jason

• cindy
    August 30, 2009

So your website logo is a man waking up next to a women three times his size? And this is regretful how? Is this supposed to be a locker-room style joke that men with their own shortcomings can feel good about? Haven’t you people heard of men who love big women? Beauty is subjective. Stop projecting your narrow-minded views of what’s physically attractive and perpetuating the sick standards the media hounds us all with (including short men)! Big, thin, short, tall, brown, white, etc. It’s all up to the person. What about men with small dicks! Regretful? I think not. There are other ways to please a woman and still be a stud. Grow up, and I will never make the mistake of viewing your website again. Long live diversity and sexiness in all its many many shapes and sizes.

Regretfully yours,
    C

August 30, 2009

Cindy, if you stick around you’d see that I actually have a thing for fat chicks. Watching 200 pounds of woman bounce around for me is like when you scratch a dog just right and they do that weird twitch with their leg, ya know?

Anyway, you seem like a big girl so email me (I have a small penis if that’s ok).

• Joseph
      March 27, 2010

while a small dick is not a man’s fault, a fat stomach is a sing that your a lazy ass, its not all about the looks but a fat stomach tells me about the person as a whole. Lazy, ignorant about your health, won’t like hiking with me, have no will power, just to name a few.

• Bux
      June 24, 2010

Did you ever consider that this website is specifically geared towards men that prefer slim women? Beauty IS subject, I agree. Some people find large women attractive, and some of us find slender / petite women attractive. This site is obviously not for the first group.

I guarantee that there are sites devoted to the curvaceous. Chill out. The “sick standards of society” may be actual personal preference of some people. Whether society says so or not. Just because this site doesn’t specifically fit your opinion, doesn’t make it wrong. Talk about being close minded, sheesh.

• hmm
    August 30, 2009

Cindy, you’re obviously fat and ugly, therefore no one is interested in your opinion, no matter HOW angry you get.

• D
    August 30, 2009

haha… Agree with the previous comment!!!

• Zack
    August 30, 2009

Meh! What’s 4Chan? Not to mention tube8!

• Shut it, fatty
    August 30, 2009

Cindy. Your comment is typical of people who don’t want to put any effort into exercising and improving their appearance. The logo says nothing about a person’s height, race, etc. Only their weight. There’s a reason society in general doesn’t like fatties. It’s genetically programmed into most people to find them unattractive because being fat is unhealthy and therefore fat women do not, from a genetic standpoint, make the best mates. It’s not “the media” as you say. Hit the gym and shut the fuck up.

• peeetey
      August 30, 2009

hahah cindy got owned

• Zerp64
    August 30, 2009

I’m probably gonna get flamed for this, but to a certain degree ‘Cindy’ has a point. Beauty is subjective and there is occasionally a wide margin of difference between two peoples’ viewpoint. But people who are, say, obese or morbidly obese aren’t exactly looked upon as being attractive by the general population.

But as a side note, posting a message like that on a site like this (with all due respect) leaves the commenter an open target for people to point out that commenter’s idiocies….

But probably no one is going to read what I just wrote above, so I’ll summarize it here: Cindy, you’re an idiot.

• Joseph
      March 27, 2010

people who have a viewpoint different than mine are ignorant. ha ha, but seriously.

• Igor Shtarr
    August 30, 2009

Haha. Many things on the picture aren’t on the list =)

• Television Spy
    August 31, 2009

Keep your hands where we can see them – above the equator.

• Digger
    August 31, 2009

8-10

• suzilips
    September 2, 2009

You forgot to have, at work and going 70 mph on the freeway on your list hon, girls just wanna have fun too…
    hmm, does that mean I have a problem?

September 2, 2009

Pics and video whenever you have time sugar tits.

• suzilips
        September 2, 2009

I would rather give you words…can I tell my dirty girl stories here baby??

• Jim
          September 3, 2009

Please do tell……

Perfect idea for this topic.

• Jim
    September 3, 2009

This is hot. making me horny. Wait a minute…….

Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhh, ahhhhhhh! Yessssssss!!!!!!!

Sixth time today.

• suzilips
      September 3, 2009

Cougarslut story number 1

I am always so horny at work when I wear jeans, cuz the seam of the jeans rubs my clit all day, so I went into a private bathroom, stuck my hands into my panties and jilled off standing up, what a relief…

September 3, 2009

Even though you’re probably a guy, I’m still fapping to this.

• suzilips
          September 3, 2009

Shit I am not a guy, my guy friend sent me the link to this poll cuz he know how horny the cougar is…ready for another story? I have lots…

• Jerry
            July 2, 2010

Where you from?

• Jerry
        July 2, 2010

My girlfriend constantly does that all day but when i confront her about it she lies. She also goes to the bathroom like every 10 minutes when shes on dope and masterbates and I hear her cumming wet noises and she told me to stop acting like a wierdo cuz she was just taking a dump or shower.

• Jerry
        July 2, 2010

I’m asking for your point of view please I’m trying to save my relationship.

• Jim
    September 4, 2009

I’m definetly paying attention to this. Please share more. Love the first one. Wish you could provide mroe details……

Can’t wait to read more…..

• suzilips
      September 4, 2009

Cougarslut story number 2

My current main guy has a shoe, foot fetish. So when we fuck he alternates fucking with jacking off with my feet on his chest, groin, cock. Either bare feet or black pointy toed very high heeled shoes. He is very specific about the shoes…well this is all super fun but 1 night he took off the shoe, looked at it and started fucking me with the heel. Of course since I am a penetration lover, I love this. Now once in a while he pulls the shoe off and gives it to me good with the heel. I wonder if he will ever try 2 heels at once or something? He has started shooting on my feet, but that’s another story……

• makefunofmyfriends.com
    September 9, 2009

It’s masturbation…what’s the problem?!

• Bignutsteve
    February 2, 2010

I can’t seem to keep my hands out of my pants

• boowAnolleY
    February 27, 2010

She sat up, staring with her nightsight at the outlines of the men around her. His hands came over her eyes, which wouldnt see then the black truly took over. He made no secret that he could read any mind he chose, elvenborn or elvenchanged. That was the logical thought. She would not cause that fear tonight. He thumbed a tear from her cheek. Im looking forward to seeing the spell myself. Hyle was there, kneeling beside her. Hyles strong arms tightened about her, and he sat back, pulling her into his lap. What was that swelling feeling deep inside her chest? She couldnt do this anymore. At the end of her rope, Eyrhaen rushed for the door. She swallowed over a lump in her throat. Three sets of eyes focused on her as Tykirs cock hovered at her pussy. Then, when she started babbling, begging for more, he picked up speed. Delight sparked in his eyes when she drew up to her knees. He, too, enjoys your garden. I doubt we could have flourished when every man is lover to only one woman. I wouldnt want to deny you. She twisted her grip as she slid her fist from root to tip.

• Seinepync
    March 2, 2010

She sat up, staring with her nightsight at the outlines of the men around her. Radin, however, turned to face her with a bright smile that showed clean white teeth. It may mean nothing to you, but I must say that Im proud of you. She even stood, with the vague intention of leaving the balcony. Fingers digging into his hips, she pushed herself away from him.
    black shot

• babysinister
    March 19, 2010

someone make that cindy a writer, i dont care if its a dude or not thats some quality entertainment

• babysinister
      March 19, 2010

cindy should be suzilips obviously

• Bob
    March 27, 2011

I’m a saint! OK, not really. I only scored a 1.5 on the scale, but that’s because this scale is more about variety. I mostly stick with masturbating in my bed, but I do it several times a day.