Twins Conjoined At The…WTF?!

Posted May 21st, 2009 at 11:07 am by

Being conjoined at the hip or head makes for many obstacles in life, but none like being stuck together like this. Would you want to get separated if this was you??

LIVEdayBYday!

• ralph
    May 21, 2009

GET A LIFE, THIS SHIT IS FAKE AS FUCK

May 22, 2009

Uhh no this is real. Did you watch the bathroom stuff? 100% real bitch.

• AbsolutelyTrue
    May 22, 2009

There was some pixelation that made me think it might be fake. I’m still not sure, but that bathroom scene looked real.

• DeathWish808
      May 22, 2009

I can vouch for it’s un-fakeness! Totally real. Really!

• OMFG
    May 22, 2009

Please tll me none of you think this is actually real, You fuckin nabs.

OMFG

• corn on the cob
      May 22, 2009

It IS real! I swear…some people think everything is fake on the interwebz.

May 22, 2009

I know, what a hater. You can tell from how that the urine comes out of his anal opening that it’s real.

• Fact Searcher
    May 23, 2009

• ericr64
    May 23, 2009

I seen this on dateline NBC. Heart wrenching.

• em
    May 29, 2009

FAKE

1. the bathroom scene is not real DUH
    2. the “twins” would not be allowed to drive like that
    3. when the one is walking while the other is dead you can see that it is FAKE plus conjoined twins usually die withing hours of each other because of blood circulation

• Anthony
    June 15, 2009

Yea, it just looks really fake though…on how they act about this. It just looks like a farce. I’m probably gonna research this to see if this is kind of stuff is real.

• Metoo
    June 20, 2009

Of course it’s real! My brother and I are conjoined the same way. The reason (the now deceased) brother looks fake is because he was stuffed. This enables the other brother to continue to live! There is a special organization that does this for free. The company’s name is (it’s African) Uartodumtolive., They are based in California. What’s wrong with you people!….photoshopped!, pixelation! , etc, etc. If it’s on the internet..it’s real!!!!!!!!!!!!

• me
    June 21, 2009

LMAO you”re so cool hahahaha thank you for enlightening all of us haha fucking dumbass

• wat
    July 2, 2009

You’re actually contesting this? Like it’s even trying to look real? Fuck.

• fsfsdfsdfs
    September 27, 2010

Yeah, it looks fake…considering the bloopers at the end and the dead twin. Scratch that, considering the entire thing.