If Snack Food Labels Were Created By Pot Heads

Posted April 13th, 2009 at 5:51 pm by

Not everyone smokes weed, but most of us know someone who does.  Often you’ll realize that while high, they’ll automatically become super creative (in their own way), and also believe that whatever food they’re eating at the time, is the best consumable product, ever.

Bowls and Burritos taste awesome, and it doesn’t matter what side of the border you’re on. – gmunro3

tacobowl

Generic Blueberry bread that will blow your mind all over your face. – Gibbo69

snack_toast

Each square contains enough THC to make Alice n’ Wonderland the best movie ever, time after time. – Gibbo69

shredded_weed

Ramen is delicious after a few bowls.  Now add the flavor of MJ and you’ve got yourself a continuous cycle of eating while getting high. – gmunro3

ramens

We took a literal look at the secret sauce used in these nuggets. – gmunro3

mcnuggets

1.3 ounces of munchy destruction.  Warning: Staring at elves while high may result in uncontrollable laughter. – Gibbo69

krispies_bar

The delicious taste of Red Bull, with completely opposite effects. – McBeefy

panama-red-bull

Now available in the following sizes. 1) Just smoked a J 2) That bowl was huge 3) I’ve been hitting this bong all day long. – TheDuke

kfcv

Most disgusting shit you’ve ever laid your eyes on, yet has the ability to give your taste buds an orgasm. – killermarmot

cornedbeef

Sort of like regular brownies, only these can kick you in the sack, while ripping your mind. – CountBaqula

brownies

Y0 DAWG I HERD U LIKE TO GET BAKED.  This beauty can also sub as a pipe so that you can get baked, while you eat baked (chips). – TheDuke

pringlesbong1

Congrats to TheDuke, you win this weeks $25.  If you’d like to get in on the next contest, you can check it out here.

• Mike
    April 29, 2009

This is effing retarded.

• Ulva
    May 5, 2009

this is effin’ awesome!

• neo
    May 7, 2009

Stupidest thing I’ve ever seen in my life … how about you hire some comedy writers?

• mo
    June 13, 2009

Yo regretfulmorning people– your shit is awesome, I love pretty much everything you write and your feedback on people’s stories, but this article is re-fuckin-tarded. Clearly whoever wrote it does not understand blazing or people who do so. I’ll eat any disgusting shit when I’m drunk, but when I’m blazed I want alot of food, granted, but alot of GOOD food and its usually one or two cravings that you reaaaaallly want to fulfill, if not you find other delicious goodies. Although KFC fried chicken is amazing sober as well as all colors and creeds of fucked up.

• Steve
    July 11, 2009

These were all terrible. Speaking for the smoking crowd, regardless of whether I am high or not, taking a food name and inserting a weed related word is not funny. This sort of humor reminds me of the little kids I lifeguard that see or hear a bad word and repeat it endlessly and giggle every time. Not sure who thought that an entire article based off that sort of joke would be a hit.

July 11, 2009

That would be me, I laugh at fart noises. Can we still be friends?

• Poopshwagg
    July 15, 2009

Ha ha, you said fart. But really, this article must have been written by some prepubescent middle-schooler. Subject related puns seem to fall short of funny 60 percent of the time, every time. So, there. (poot)

• ummm
    July 18, 2009

this is retarded

• Thomas Jenkins
    July 26, 2009

these arent funny what-so-ever. whoever made this should be crying in the corner somewhere, because you’re a failure. now ya fucked up!

• Thomas Jenkins
    July 26, 2009

oh yeah, poor photoshopping is half the reason this is a FAIL.

• Wow
    February 13, 2010

wow. this stuff is just fucking retarded. theres no other way to describe it. its like second grade humor and doesnt even make sense. steve said it right

• A
    April 26, 2010

wow. its pretty clear that most of the negative comments are from actual stoners who are offended that they’re being made fun of. this shit is hilarious