A Post Orgasm Guide For Women

Posted March 9th, 2009 at 10:55 am by

post-orgasm

We’ll never fully understand women, but once in awhile we’ll make a top secret discovery that lets us inch a little bit closer.  I’m sure we’ll get a few outraged ladies to pipe up and say “I ain’t like this at all, I make them gtfo before Americas Next Top Model Starts.”  That may be true, but we’re looking at the majority here.

WTF of the day – Totally Crap

Babe of the day (nsfw) – Gorilla Mask

LOL of the day – College Humor

• Anonoymous
    March 10, 2009

What happened to the option “Made you orgasm so many times you pass the fuck out” And it’s next step, “Did he post pics on his myspace, facebook, etc?”

I’m just askin…

March 10, 2009

I’ve heard about “Made you orgasm so many times you pass the fuck out” but I thought it was a myth since it’s never been achieved with my small bent weiner.

• Anonoymous
        March 10, 2009

Obviously if you’ve only heard of it, you’ve never done it.

It’s like Winning the lotto, driving over 200 MPH, punching a baby in the face, and having god himself tell you “Good job my son” At the same time.

Was that a bit much? >:)

• Jace
    March 10, 2009

If you’re going to make flowchart jokes, make a real flowchart.

• Dave Yazz
    March 10, 2009

Of course its not a myth…..drug enhancements help you acheive this…..doesnt work for most people naturally…

• Dave Yazz
    March 10, 2009

P.S. – Sorry, forgot to tell you great post!

• Kevin
    March 10, 2009

Start with manual and oral orgasms. Get her off as many times as you can before you ever attempt insertion. You don’t need drug enhancements. You just need to try harder.

• jobob
    March 10, 2009

Improper flow chart. Many infinite loops and black holes.
    D-
    see me after class.

• knut
    March 10, 2009

Proper flowchart. There are no cycles that I can identify. I can see how you got confused, but try to mentally rearrange it so that the two “start babblings” are next to each other at the bottom, and move “wait for him to start” directly above this, and I think you will find your standard “top-to-bottom” flowchart.

• Pleasure King
    March 10, 2009

If your lady is still talking after you have made her have orgasms then my friend you have much more work to do.

• asdasd
    March 10, 2009

DEAR GOD! Learn how to draw a flow chart. The Y/N should be labeled on the arrows pointing towards the nodes.

Ex.
    A –Yes–>B

Not
    A—>Yes—->B

The second one just looks retarded.

March 10, 2009

What are you guys using to make flowcharts? I’m using a pos web app and it didn’t have the y/n options for the arrows.

• anonymous
    March 10, 2009

So, how is it “post orgasm” if the woman never had an orgasm? Perhaps “post intercourse” would be a better choice…

• megan
    March 28, 2009

i am 13 and i am sexually active i love orgasm’s is dat a bad thing?

March 28, 2009

Yes. Spelling that with a D is also bad.

• mrjameszzz
    May 27, 2009

must be deleted.
    deleted123
    best deltes delete this post

• Adam & Eve, Adult Sex Toys
    August 23, 2009

This is one of the most fantastic flow charts I’ve ever seen in my life. Awesome.

• trevor
    October 1, 2009

I see this as another instance where people can learn by nreading more and undertsanding what they are reading. We have a topic like this in a way for women on our
    online dating site. We help women evaluate the struggles and possible reasoning they may or may not have orgasms.

• weird
    December 26, 2009

Weird flowchart. The shapes are all messed up.

• Millie
    December 26, 2009

this is a bad, bad flowchart. and it’s not even true. if i really just came as hard as i made it sound like i did, i don’t have shit to say. sweet dreams!

• ObetezeltOrer
    January 19, 2010

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching in return your sites exact keyword. You are doing really famously on Google SERPS ;)

• Required: Name
    February 22, 2011

Hack again?!

• playtimeonline adult shop
    March 11, 2011

Lol funny blog. Have an orgasm with a sex toy from playtimeonline your uk online adult shop.

• Sava? Oyunlar?
    April 23, 2011

Very nice , thanks

• Required: Name
    June 7, 2011

Just stumbled upon this wonderful article.This is extremely exciting.I’ve bookmarked it and will come back routinely.Hope to see more such articles.file_links\xrumer_resource\hl_sig_ibuyherveleger.com.txt,1,L]