Red Wings isn’t just a hockey team

Posted May 28th, 2008 at 6:45 pm by

Name: Matt

Age: 22

We were at a party and one of the guys was making a lot of progress with one of the girls, so they went outside to his Mustang. We stayed at the party and continued drinking.

red

About an hour later my friend shows back up at the party with a reddish brown beard.  Apparently she started her (you know what) as he was going down on her, and he was too drunk to know the difference.  Nasty!!

——
Getting your Red Wings is gross. Getting your Red Wings and not knowing it is funny.

Submit Your
Regretful Story

• Sarah
    May 28, 2008

Was that in San Diego? I knew a girl in high schol named Kristi. All the guys used to call her red wings.

• regretfu
    May 29, 2008

Yea? She’d go around branding faces or what? I like her style.

• Brett
    May 29, 2008

Reminds me of Superbad. The guy was dancing with this other guy’s girlfriend, she was humping his leg, and he ended up with red stains on his pants. Funny movie.

• GetSmartGal
    May 29, 2008

Oh god did you have to go there-that is just wrong! It is one of those horrible mental images that will stay with you until you pick up another horrible image. Thanks a bunch :)

• soge shirts
    May 29, 2008

lmao that is truly a regretful morning. Red wings are fierce.

• soge shirts
    May 29, 2008

Guess that was her overtime period.

• regretfu
    May 30, 2008

Thanks for that analogy Soge.

• dmac
    May 30, 2008

What happened to the mustang

• regretfu
    May 30, 2008

Oh shit dmac, never thought of what kind of damage would’ve been done to the back seat!

• Matt Urdan
    May 30, 2008

I heard about the “other” Red Wings after I relocated to Indiana for work back in 2001. It was the grossest thing I’ve ever heard. I prefer to think of “my” Red Wings, who play tomorrow night in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Championships. Check out my blog for Red Wings-Penguins coverage of the “other” kind!

Cheers!

• puffmatty
    May 31, 2008

the mustang was unharmed, but a little embarrassed, too

• Joey
    March 16, 2009

I earned my red wings earlier this year. We were in a bathroom and she was giving me some much needed oral service after sex…I went to finger her, then noticed something red on my fingers. I sniffed it, then tasted it to confirm my worst fears. Needless to say, I threw up plenty that night, and not just from the alcohol. The worst part about the whole thing though? The way she acted like it was nothing, she gave me the most half assed apology, and then asked if I wanted to hang out the next day!